Slade Pharmacy is a lead provider of medication management services and has a strong track record of technological innovation. As a growing company Slade integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger
Being part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care, hospital pharmacy and compounding provider, with a global presence in Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. We are built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
Patients are at the heart of everything we do. Our care is truly end-to-end. Our growth is fast. Our technology is cutting edge. And our social impact is global.
Here’s why our people choose us
- Purpose, at Pace: We remain focused on continually expanding our services and making them accessible to more people across Australia and internationally.
- Opportunity, at Hand: We’re constantly innovating. We deliver over 2.5 million patient interactions, in over 120 places, across 5 countries. Every week brings changes, growth and new opportunities, leading to career pathways in leadership or specialist fields.
As a Hospital Pharmacist on a part-time basis based at St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Fitzroy, you’ll join a truly connected and talented team who are passionate about delivering the best possible patient care.
Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Our team makes us who we are, they shape our impact and drive our success. And at Icon, you will be a true champion of our patients care. Apart from the standard duties of a pharmacist, you’ll strongly support and counsel patients on discharge medication and provide advice and education on the proper use of medicines. You’ll also be required to support patients, carers and other healthcare professionals through the patient’s journey.
What you’ll bring
- Hold a current Pharmacist AHPRA registration
- Experience in an Australian based retail or hospital pharmacy
- Strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- You’ll be a great communicator both verbally and in writing
- You’ll have proven time management skills and a key eye for details
- Empathetic and understanding mindset
At Icon Group, we are so proud of our passionate, dedicated people and the amazing work they do.
Apply Now to join us and help change lives. Because you belong with a team that genuinely cares.
Visit https://icongroup.global/en/careers/our-people/stories/ to read the stories of our incredible people.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
A few of our benefits
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Structured professional development program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Icon is committed to managing the risk of transmission of specified vaccine preventable diseases (VPDs) including COVID-19. Certain roles may require the successful candidate to show evidence that they have been vaccinated against or are not susceptible to specified VPDs.