- Permanent full-time Pharmacist in Charge
- Develop your leadership skills in a patient-centred hospital
- Collaborate with an inclusive and vibrant team
- Gain training from dedicated leaders in the business
We have an exciting and rare full-time opportunity for Pharmacist in Charge to lead and support a dynamic and collaborative team based onsite at the Brisbane Waters Private Hospital in Woy Woy. You will join a dedicated clinical team that is recognised for providing surgical, medical, rehabilitation and psychiatric services to patients. This is an amazing chance to expand your career in a hospital that consists of 109 beds and be responsible for ensuring the pharmacy delivers the highest standard of service.
- Provide and supply clinical services within the hospital
- Develop strong working relationships with key hospital staff and managing key customer relationships
- Ensure the business operates profitably and efficiently
- Ensure the business complies with legislation and contractual obligations and continuously improves its clinical and pharmacy services
- Educate and advise hospital staff and internal employees
We are seeking a passionate individual with high attention to detail and who can confidently lead a dynamic team. You will also have the ability to solve problems autonomously and manage your workload efficiently.
Skills & Experience:
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in a community or hospital pharmacy
- Previous experience leading or managing a team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Established over 50 years ago, Slade is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to hospitals across 6 states and territories, and we are proud to provide the expertise hospitals rely on.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovation, Connecting, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Want to know what a career in pharmacy looks like at Icon Group? Read Dan Corrigan's story: https://icongroup.global/en/careers/our-people/stories/dan-corrigan/
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Informative and structured training
- Professional development program
- Employee Assistance Program
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.