- Permanent full-time Pharmacy Administration Technician, Slade Pharmacy, Mt Kuring-gai
- Work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, no weekend or Public Holiday work!
- Get into the world of cancer care from an administrative perspective
- Supportive and connected team and great company benefits
We have a permanent full-time opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm for a Pharmacy Admin Technician to join our Slade Pharmacy team at our state-of-the-art facility in Mount Kuring-gai. You will be based in the office where you will support our pharmacy team to ensure they can conduct their duties efficiently and timely.
- Manage and dispensing prescriptions for allocated hospitals and clinics
- PBS prescription processing under the supervision of pharmacist
- Liaising with health professionals when required
- Support the patient account process and dealing with account enquiries and payments
- A proactive, team-focussed individual with a passion for working with computers and data,
- Previous experience in administration, with confidence using Word and Excel programs within the Office 365 suite,
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong time management skills,
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with healthcare professionals including pharmacists, and medical and nursing consultants in our customer clinics,
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn dispensing software packages.
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.