Do you have retail experience and would like to upskill as a Pharmacy Assistant?
Want to be part of a connected, successful team who truly care about you?
We are seeking part-time Pharmacy Assistant to join our supportive and friendly Slade pharmacy team at the Epworth Private Hospital in Geelong. You will be a friendly face as the first point of call for pharmacy customers. Currently we are wanting someone to work 2 shifts per week with potential to increase hours in the future.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your retail skills in a hospital pharmacy.
In this role, you can:
- Assist in the sale of S2 and S3 medicines while displaying an appropriate level of knowledge
- Assist customers with general queries, including liaising with hospital staff
- Replenish stock and assist in maintaining inventory levels both in pharmacy and in the hospital
- Process orders
- Delivering medications to the ward
- Assist the pharmacy teams with other ad-hoc pharmaceutical duties
Who are we looking for?
- Be committed to providing patient-centred care
- Have experience in retail sales and POS
- Be able to address patient needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- Have a high attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Prior work experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Slade Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.