A rare opportunity for an experienced pharmacist keen to advance their career in the site leadership and management space. We are looking for the next pharmacy manager at Slade Pharmacy at Epworth Freemasons.
About the role:
Full-time 4 days a week (8am-6pm Monday- Thursday) partner with our collaborative Slade pharmacy team at the Epworth Freemasons Hospitals in East Melbourne. Epworth Freemasons comprises of 12 Theatres, a Day Oncology Unit, ICU, Inpatient Oncology and Haematology Ward, General Medicine Ward, Maternity Services, Day Procedure Unit and 3 surgical wards. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by managing a diverse team and ensure the delivery of optimum patient-centred care in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure the business operates profitably and efficiently across both Albert Street and Victoria Parade sites
- Being involved in the strategic planning and operations of all aspects of the Pharmacy business
- Motivate, guide and lead our pharmacy team to provide exceptional healthcare services
- Actively participate and oversee all daily operational activities in the pharmacy
- Ensure the business complies with legislation and contractual obligations and continuously improves its clinical and pharmacy services
- Lead and manage dispensary, retail and clinical services at Albert Street and partner sites
- Work closely with the Epworth Freemasons Victoria Parade pharmacy and hospital teams to ensure streamlined pharmacy services across both Freemasons sites
- Attend and present at key client hospital meetings
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
We are seeking a passionate employee who can confidently lead and mentor a dynamic team. You will have the ability to identify opportunities for development and growth for the business with a can-do attitude.
Skills & Experience:
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience leading a team in a retail or hospital pharmacy setting
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- An organised self-starter
- Versatile and adaptable
- Able to build effective relationship across executives, nurses, doctors and senior hospital staff
- Passionate about delivering exceptional pharmacy services to our patients and hospital
Click ‘Apply Now’ and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
Icon is committed to managing the risk of transmission of specified vaccine preventable diseases (VPDs) including COVID-19. Certain roles may require the successful candidate to show evidence that they have been vaccinated against or are not susceptible to specified VPDs.