- Permanent full-time Pharmacy Manager with Slade Pharmacy at Mulgrave Private Hospital
- A great opportunity to hone your leadership skills in a private hospital setting
- Work for a growing company with plenty of opportunities to progress and great employee benefits
This is a great opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by managing a large diverse team and ensure the delivery of optimum patient-centred care. The site is scheduled for expansion so you will be leading this exciting development.
- Ensure the business operates profitably and efficiently
- Being involved in the strategic planning and operations of all aspects of the Pharmacy business
- Motivate, guide and lead our pharmacy team to provide exceptional healthcare services
- Actively participate and oversee all daily operational activities in the pharmacy
- Ensure the business complies with legislation and contractual obligations and continuously improves its clinical and pharmacy services
- Lead and manage dispensary and clinical services
- Attend and present at key client hospital meetings
We are seeking a passionate leader who can confidently lead and mentor a dynamic team. You will have the ability to identify opportunities for development and growth for the business with a can-do attitude.
- Be a current AHPRA registered pharmacist with previous experience in an Australian based pharmacy
- Previous managerial experience in a retail or hospital pharmacy setting
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Previous managerial experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
Read Dan's story about finding purpose with Icon Group: https://icongroup.global/en/careers/our-people/stories/dan-corrigan/
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.