- Part-time Dispensary Technician or Pharmacy Student working Saturdays 8am – 11am and Sundays 8am – 12pm
- Based at Slade Pharmacy, St. Vincent’s Private Hospital in East Melbourne opposite the park!
- Growing company with great benefits and opportunities to grow in a clinical hospital environment
We have a part-time position available for a Dispense Tech or Pharmacy Student to join our team at our Slade Pharmacy onsite at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital, East Melbourne. Previous hospital experience is not essential for this role as we will provide full training for the successful candidate.
- Dispense medications and assist our pharmacist team
- Assist with ordering, scanning and putting away hospital imprest and pharmacy stock
- Assist with customer enquiries and OTC queries
- Assist with receipting orders and general pharmacy stock take
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to a novated car lease through our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about joining our team and delivering modern, patient-focused pharmacy services.
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Be proficient in using FRED dispense
- Have good knowledge of the PBS
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be adaptable with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
- Be a current Pharmacy student in 1st or 2nd year
- Previous experience dispensing medication in an Australian pharmacy
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
If you are interested in joining our team, please directly apply and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.