Permanent full-time Dispensary Technician opportunity available at our large pharmacy in Richmond.
We are seeking a dispensary technician who is eager to expand their expertise in customer service and dispensing whilst utilising their organisational skills in a whole new way.
The role will see our dispensary technician being customer focused, assisting the pharmacists in prescription flow and dispensing and labelling medications for patient collection. This role will also focus on maintaining communication with other departments within Slade Pharmacy Richmond to ensure exceptional customer service is maintained.
- Managing prescription flow and liaising with pharmacists to ensure prescriptions are dispensed within a timely manner
- Communicating with customers in relation to their prescriptions
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of medication stocked and supplied at Slade Pharmacy Richmond
- Dispense and label medication for upcoming collection
- Placing special orders for medications
- Open communication with other departments including stores, compounding and our customer service officers
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
We are seeking a self-motivated dispensary technician who is keen to join a vibrant and growing team environment with an eagerness to learn a whole new genre of medications. Our pharmacists are passionate and they will rely heavily on the organisational skills of our dispensary technician. Exceptional organisational & communication skills are a must in order to execute and maintain efficient workflow.
Other key criteria:
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work effective in a multi-disciplinary team
Please directly apply and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.