Procure to Pay Officer - Icon Group, South Brisbane
Join our Supportive and Collaborative Team at Icon Group’s Modern Headquarters in South Brisbane’s Vibrant Business District.
- Support the implementation and user adoption of our P2P system
- Join a well-established, dedicated accounts payable team
- Enjoy development opportunities within a rapidly growing healthcare organisation, based right here in Brisbane
- Full Time, 12-Month Contract- located on 22 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane
If you have user-experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX & 365 as an accounts payable or purchasing officer, we would be particularly interesting in hearing from you!
About the Role:
Working within the AP team as the Procure to Pay Officer, you will be responsible for the ongoing implementation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement and supporting the rollout of our P2P across the business, utilising the Microsoft Dynamics 365 P2P Application.
The P2P office will engage with vendors, internal stakeholders, and users to adopt and maintain excellent user effectiveness, experience, and success on P2P processes.
As well as supporting the P2P systems, you will get involved in the day to day Procure to Pay activities such as supplier on boarding, purchase request guidance, invoice and payment processing.
Reporting through to the Accounts Payable Manager, this is a diverse role where you will be involved in all aspects of the Procure to Pay rollout, working within the AP team to support our sites, head office and suppliers to embrace the D365 P2P system to ensure efficient ordering, invoice processing, exception management and payment.
- Perform Accounts Payable function through driving P2P compliance and providing appropriate coverage in the processing of supplier invoices, resolving discrepancies, and preparing payments.
- Manage relationships with staff, as well as our Suppliers and Third-Party Stakeholders, in the resolution of procure to pay queries.
- Supplier Master Data creation and maintenance
- Drive standardisation and business compliance in the Procure to Pay (P2P) process and systems with both suppliers and business users.
- Develop user guides for system processes and provide training to end users as required
- Maintain & support users with procurement system matters on a timely basis
- Undertake, implement and initiative improvements seeking out automation and efficiency wins.
- Reconcile vendor statements and investigate reconciling amounts on relevant general ledger accounts
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with Procure to Pay (P2P) processes as a P2P, Accounts Payable or Purchasing Officer.
- Experience using AX and D365 (desired)
- Experience with P2P Automation platforms (desired)
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and forward plan to ensure work and information is complete and commitments are fulfilled
- Organized with administrative skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Intermediate excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbal and written
- Possess a curious and continuous improvement mindset.
- Attention to detail and the willingness to raise and resolve issues.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. We love reading cover letters, so feel free to attach one along with your Resume/CV.
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. The Group is built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally. This care is delivered by a strong, experienced and passionate multidisciplinary team with a common focus to deliver the best care possible.
We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.