- Supportive and Collaborative Team Environment
- Permanent full-time position – AM
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. As a well-established industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
About the role:
As an integral member of the Quality team, you will report to the Quality Pharmacist Supervisor and work closely with Operations to ensure that the compounding centre operates in compliance with regulatory and GMP requirements and that the products compounded are Released to the highest quality. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your current skill set and support the Quality processes we have in place. This is a permanent full-time position working a minimum of 76 hours a fortnight Monday to Friday between the hours of 7AM and 3PM.
- Releasing of compounded batches.
- Participate in investigation and root cause analysis of non-conformances, supplier and customer complaints.
- Participating in risk assessment, change control, validation, internal audits, document reviews, CAPA and recall activities.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to complete action items related to the above.
- Conducting and coordinating training on Quality procedures and requirements.
You will drive ongoing continuous improvement in Quality performance across the site and the business. This means identifying key areas of focus and implementing improvements to raise compliance and efficiency and engaging with stakeholders to promote the Quality culture.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a GMP compliant pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experienced in a sterile compounding environment
- Experience with regulators of pharmaceutical manufacture (eg TGA) desired
- Experience in continuous quality improvement
- Competency in common IT software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio)
- Competent in time and task management
- Tertiary qualification in a Science discipline
How to apply:
If you think you have the skills we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the link below – a covering letter and resume must be attached
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.