Are you wanting to step back from direct patient interaction and focus on your work in a remote pharmacy model in a pharmaceutical compounding facility?
Are you tired of your success being measured by your ability to sell generic brands?
- Offering the flexibility of full-time or part-time
- Develop skills in both Quality and Oncology; build your career in Compounding and Cancer Care
- Ideal for community pharmacists wishing to diversify their pharmacy career; Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Work Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm (full-time hours) or 2pm - 6pm/6pm - 10pm shifts (part-time hours)
- Attractive base + 10.5% Super + 15% shift loading
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and New Zealand. As a well-established industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
About the role:
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, you will work closely with the Operations department, providing quality control support to the compounding centre, with a strong continuous improvement focus. The role is offered on a full-time or part-time basis working up to 76 hours per fortnight Mon to Fri 2PM to 10.06PM. Slade Health Mt Kuring-Gai is a good location to consider if you would like a commute to work that doesn’t involve CBD traffic!
- Releasing all finished products (including oncology, antibiotics, clinical trials, TPN & LAF)
- Ensure all products are compounded appropriately according to product specifications and documentation in order to obtain the required quality.
- Ensure all quality management systems and procedures are adhered to
- Participate in preparation of new Quality Documents and revision/update of existing documents.
- Ensure all product non-conformances are evaluated and rejected and/or escalated to quality management in a timely manner
- Ensure all incidents, deviations and complaints are reported appropriately and document in the QMS in a timely fashion
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy
- Current registration as Pharmacist in Australia
- Hospital or oncology experience is not required as training will be provided
- Team orientated attitude, a focus on delivering exceptional service and care to patients
- High attention to detail and a passion for building on your clinical skills and knowledge
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage your own workload with good communication skills to effectively liaise with a wide range of health professionals
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.