- Permanent full-time Reliever Hospital Pharmacy Technician – Slade Pharmacy network NSW
- A great opportunity to further develop skills in hospital, clinical and oncology pharmacy services
- Interact with a network of different teams
- Work for a growing company with great benefits and incentives
- Training provided, setting you up for success in this role
Permanent full-time role for a Pharmacy Technician who enjoys travelling and is seeking variety in their workload. You will be required to rotate across our pharmacies throughout Central Coast, Hunter region, Mid-North Coast, Sydney Basin, and occasionally Canberra to cover blocks of planned leave to assist in the delivery of modern, patient-focused pharmacy services.
This is a great opportunity to upskill your experience in hospital, oncology, and clinical pharmacy services. Training will be provided.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Assist with managing ward imprest and stock management activities
- Customer account billing and record management
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Undertake delivery and collection of medication
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Assist pharmacists with clinical workloads and medication management plans
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria, and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits on major retail brands
- Annual Mileage Allowance (paid fortnightly)
- Reliever Incentive Allowance
- Flights, accommodation provided
- Overnight Allowance to cover meals and incidental expenses (where applicable)
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Informative and structured training
- Professional development program
- Be an adaptable individual who can work effectively in diverse teams and autonomously
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication, and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have a knowledge of the PBS and have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
A current drivers licence and roadworthy car are mandatory.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.