- Permanent full-time Reliever Technician – Epic Pharmacy network Qld
- A great opportunity to further develop skills in hospital, clinical and oncology pharmacy services
- Interact with a network of different teams
- Work for a growing company with great benefits and incentives
- Training provided, setting you up for success
Permanent full-time position for a Pharmacy Technician to join our growing pharmacy group. This is a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys travelling and seeking variety in their workload.
You will gain the chance to upskill your experience in hospital, oncology and clinical pharmacy services.
You will be based at an Icon Pharmacy site within our hospital network in Brisbane to cover short notice leave. You will also be required to travel to our sites in Toowoomba, Hervey Bay, Townsville, Mackey, Lismore and Sunshine and Gold Coast when the need arises.
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver high level pharmacy services to the hospital staff, patients and customers
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital and oncology patients
- Assist with imprest and pharmacy inventory management
- Undertake delivery and collection of medications to hospital wards
- Complete data entry of patient specific information into database
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Liaise with hospital staff and associated employees
- Assist the pharmacy teams with any general administration
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits on major retail brands
- Annual Mileage Allowance (paid fortnightly)
- Reliever Incentive Allowance
- Flights, accommodation provided
- Overnight Allowance to cover meals and incidental expenses (where applicable)
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Informative and structured training
- Professional development program
- Be adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work autonomously and within diverse team structures
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Minimum 1 year of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Current Drivers Licence and roadworthy car
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.