- Dynamic, Collaborative and Supportive Work Environment
- Progressive and Far-Reaching Career Opportunities - Exciting Expansion into Adelaide, SA (Brand New State of the Art Facility)
- Permanent Full-Time Position – Woodville (Adelaide), SA Location
- 06:00hrs to 14:00hrs shift or 14:00hrs to 22:00hrs shift Monday-Friday
Slade Health is a provider of sterile compounding services from its TGA licenced manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and New Zealand. As a well-established and respected industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products including chemotherapy, analgesic, nutrition and antibiotic drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
Our focus on quality, service and productivity has enabled opportunities for Slade to expand significantly. This is evidenced by our first international facility opening in New Zealand in September 2022, with construction underway on our fourth Australian facility in Adelaide. With growth comes career opportunities!
About the role:
We are currently seeking production technicians to work in our facility (under construction) in Woodville Adelaide. These roles operate in a full-time capacity from 06:00hrs to 14:00hrs morning shift or 14:00hrs to 22:00hrs evening shift Monday-Friday and report directly to the Shift Supervisor. The work involves preparation and compounding of oncology treatments.
It is expected that there will be some weekend work throughout the year and overtime when required.
As the facility is under construction, you will be involved in the commissioning and start-up of the facility.
- Complete production activities according to schedule and in line with established SOP’s
- Contribute to the site to achieve maximum performance
- Participate in 5S and continuous improvement initiatives to increase product quality, safety, customer service and employee engagement.
- Contribute to a culture of open communication across the site
- Previous experience in compounding.
- Previous experience in a cleanroom environment
- Knowledge of GMP
- Experience in working in teams
- Exposure to Kaizen and/or 5S training is highly desired but not required
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below – a covering letter and resume must be attached.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.