- Permanent full-time position
- Successful and expanding healthcare organisation
A bit about us. Icon Group is Australia’s largest private cancer care provider in Australia, with a growing presence internationally. We have shown an unbreakable commitment to deliver uninterrupted service to our patients, and to keep our 3000 amazing people safe and connected, whatever circumstances we are faced with. The synergy of Icon’s network of cancer care sites, clinical pharmacies and pharmaceutical production facilities allows us continued growth, with a successful and proud history of ongoing expansion into new sites and regions.
We’re expanding and successful, but why work for us? Our team makes us who we are, they shape our impact and drive our success. So it’s important we hire people who believe in what we stand for and thrive in our culture. We asked our people what it takes to succeed and love life at Icon Group. Here’s what they said:
- “You’ll truly want to work together towards our ambitious vision and goals”
- “You’ll embrace and enjoy pace, progress, and change – we rarely sit still for long”
- “You’ll need a serious work ethic and have a thirst for job satisfaction that sees you putting your hand to grab opportunities”
and Icon Research divisions. Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, your role will support initiatives to manage retention, people and performance. You'll be a coach and advisor to leaders across the division, managing queries around IR matters, remuneration and benefits, award interpretation and reporting, and working with others in the broader business partnering team to drive a consistent culture across Icon.
- Experienced in delivering HR/P&C strategies and programs within a customer and service focused commercial organisation, ideally with an understanding of Health Sector levers, drivers, and external forces
- Comfortable managing complex ER/IR matters
- Adept at presenting to, and negotiating with senior management
- Ready to work in an amazing P&C team and for a values-driven organisation where the connection and engagement is felt and fostered all the way up to the CEO
- Wanting to be compensated fairly and in line with your BP / HR Senior Advisor experience
Before you do that though, head to our website to understand a bit more about our “why” https://www.icongroup.global/careers/
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.