Senior Project Officer– Slade Health – Geebung, QLD Location
- Dynamic and Collaborative Work Environment
- Permanent Full-Time Position – Geebung, QLD Location
Slade Health is a provider of sterile compounding services from its TGA licenced manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales and New Zealand. As a well-established and respected industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products including chemotherapy, analgesic, nutrition and antibiotic drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
Our focus on quality, service and productivity has enabled opportunities for Slade to expand significantly. This is evidenced by our first international facility opening in New Zealand in September 2022, with construction underway on our fourth Australian facility in Adelaide. With growth comes career opportunities!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Officer to join our innovative and dynamic team based at our Geebung site. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Senior Project Officer is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the management, coordination and procurement administration of Slade Health Projects, ranging from minor to major projects including:
- Maintaining relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communications and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations
- Ensuring use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools
- Assisting in the review of invoices and progress claims including reconciliation of accounts
- Managing tasks, project progress and timing to ensure the timely delivery of outcomes including monitoring resources and expenditure within the agreed package budgets
- Contributing to the leadership and management of multi-disciplinary teams to develop, implement, maintain, and review activities to support the specific goals and objectives of the projects
- Contributing to the presentation of oral and written reports defining plans, issues, and solutions to appropriate levels of management and external stakeholders
The successful applicant will have:
- Suitable tertiary qualification in Construction or Project Management
- Ability to utilise project programming software such as MS Project
- Intermediate to advance ability in the MS Office suite
- Experience using Office D365
- Experience using Sensei
- Exposure to medium to large construction projects, in healthcare is advantageous
- Capability to prioritise workload and forward plan
- Open and effective communication skills
- Confidence to take ownership of your work and show initiative
- Ability to assimilate into Slade health and work collaboratively with the existing team adhering to Group frameworks and standards
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Experience in healthcare highly regarded
Have you ticked the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.