- Reputable, Successful and Expanding Company
- Dynamic and Collaborative Work Environment
- Permanent Full-Time Position – Mt Kuring-gai, North Sydney NSW Location
Slade Health, a division of ICON Group, is one of Australia’s largest providers of sterile compounding services, including chemotherapy, analgesics, antibiotics and TPN products.
Slade Health supplies over one million infusions per annum to in-excess of 200 hospital partners via its four licenced compounding facilities in Australia and New Zealand.
Slade Health Mt Kuring-gai:
Slade Health is a provider of sterile compounding services from its TGA licenced manufacturing facilities based in Australia and New Zealand. As a well-established and respected industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products including chemotherapy and antibiotic drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Site Quality Manager to join our innovative and dynamic team based at our Mt Kuring-gai site. Reporting to the Quality Operations Manager, the Site Quality Manager is responsible for compliance to regulatory requirements and the Slade Health Quality Management Systems including
- Overall responsibility for release of compounded products
- Management and approval of non-conformance, deviation, and complaints
- Management and approval of risk assessment, CAPA and change controls
- Review and approval of validation activities
- Environmental monitoring program including sterility assurance
- Meeting or exceeding all relevant regulatory requirements
- Participation in internal audit programs
- Recall Committee Member and involvement in decisions regarding potential/actual recall actions
- A degree in a relevant Scientific or Engineering discipline (e.g. Pharmacy / Science)
- Experience in the development and maintenance of Quality Management Systems
- Experience with regulators of pharmaceutical compounding (TGA)
- Experience managing a small team
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Have you ticked the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.