Validation Associate – Slade Health – Mt Kuring-gai
- Wonderful Opportunity to Develop Your Career in a Far Reaching Organisation
- Fantastic Position in a Collaborative Team
- Full-Time (Mon-Fri 76-hour f/n) Permanent Position – Mt Kuring-gai Location
- On-site role with occasional travel as required to other Slade Heath Compounding Facilities
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. As a well-established industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a tertiary qualified Validation Associate to join our innovative and dynamic team based at our Mt Kuring-gai, NSW site.
Reporting to the Senior Validation Associate, the Validation Associate will manage the validation programs to ensure that the validated state of facilities, utilities, equipment, IT infrastructure, devices and the compounding process are maintained at all times.
This role is offered as a full-time permanent position working up to 76 hours per fortnight (Mon-Fri).
- Perform validation activities to maintain compliant status of Processes, Products, Facility and Equipment
- Maintain Validation Master Plan.
- Establish good technical knowledge of the equipment or processes to be validated and associated GMP requirements.
- Prepare Validation and Technical protocols and reports as required.
- Train staff on validated equipment and processes.
- Initiate new and update existing Standard Operating Procedures etc. as required.
- Provide technical support to Operations and QA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific or related discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar or related position (essential).
- Thorough understanding of validation lifecycle principles.
- Experience in developing, executing, monitoring, and managing validation activities,
- Demonstrated knowledge of qualification and validation and risk analysis requirements within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and independently solve problems
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills in successfully dealing with customers and difficult situations.
- Demonstrated report writing skills
How to Apply:
Have you ticked the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.