VALIDATION MANAGER – SLADE HEALTH
- Permanent Full- Time Position – Monday to Friday
- Could be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- New Position – Wonderful Career Opportunity
Slade Health is a division of ICON Group. It is an innovative national sterile compounding service provider with TGA Licensed manufacturing facilities based in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. At Slade Health, we produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs, analgesics and antibiotics for use by patients in hospitals.
About the role:
As an integral member of the Quality team, you will report to the Quality Operations Manager and manage the validation program and Department to ensure that the validated state of GMP facilities, equipment, systems and processes are maintained at all times.
This is a full-time permanent position working 76 hours a fortnight Monday to Friday during normal business hours.
- Develop and maintain the Slade Health validation Department
- Project manage new and existing validation projects
- Drive the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage costs within annual facility and validation budgets
- Prepare and submit validation reports for Quality Management Review to the Slade Health Leadership team
- Promote a culture of safety amongst staff at all levels by leading and role modelling safe work practices
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of qualification and validation and risk analysis requirements within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of requirements of Code of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Ability to lead and coach a team to achieve set outcomes and desired behaviours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including professional report writing
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where quality is paramount. You will have a proactive approach, exceptional communication skills and be a strong leader/role model.
Interstate and international travel will be required.
How to apply:
If you think you have the skills we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the link below – a covering letter and resume must be attached.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.