Why choose us?
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Slade's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Flexibility on the working days
- Informative induction and structured training
About the role:
Part-time 6-month maternity leave contract available to join our vibrant and friendly accounts receivable team at our head office in Mount Waverley. Working 4 days per week, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations in accounts receivable and ensuring debtors are tightly managed.
- Producing and forwarding invoices to all outstanding patient accounts
- Processing and receiving customer payments via BPay, credit card, cheques
- Taking customer phone calls and attending to queries
- Liaising with external bodies such as WorkCover and TAC
- Preparing monthly reports and analysis regarding overdue debt
- Archiving, filing and other administrative duties
We are seeking a motivated team player who feels comfortable in dealing with sensitive health care situations and able to maintain patient confidentiality. You will also have high attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply:
If this sound like the role for you, please apply now and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.