- Structure training provided
- Permanent full-time job
- Collaborative and supportive team
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Informative and structured training
- Unique opportunities across the organisation
- Professional development opportunity
- No weekend shifts
About the role:
Permanent full-time opportunity available to work Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm. Join our friendly and supportive team at our large compounding facility at 2 Woodland Way, Mount Kuring-gai NSW.
With the support and training from our leaders, you will provide administrative support and assist with dispensing prescriptions/medication for our clinics across NSW that provide oncology services patients.
- Dispense and reconcile prescriptions
- Generate delivery dockets and reports
- Assemble orders for dispatch to clinics
- Print, update, file and archive confidential documents
- Liaise with employees and hospital staff associated with our clinics via phone and email
- Data entry
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with a diverse team
- Strong prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
Pharmacy experience not required, we will provide you with structured training.
How to apply?
If this sound like the role for you, please directly apply and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.