Administration Officer – Icon Cancer Centre Midland, WA
- Reputable high quality healthcare service provider
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Casual Position – Midland Location
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an Administration Officer to join the team, in a casual adhoc capacity between the hours of 7AM and 6PM Monday to Friday. This position will report to the Administration Manager and will see you caring for patients across medical oncology and radiation oncology to ensure the delivery of exceptional personalised cancer care.
- Welcoming patients, collecting and entering personal details
- Scheduling appointments
- Triaging referrals to Radiation & Medical Oncologists
- Answering telephone calls and responding to enquiries
- Entering and processing patient billing and receipting
- Maintaining and managing patient information
- Modelling and promoting Icon’s vision and values.
About the people we’re going to hire:
To enable our Midland Cancer Centre to provide patients, their families, doctors, our staff and visitors an exceptional experience, we are seeking someone who will be highly motivated with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. We are looking for candidates who are proactive, personable and enthusiastic about the role.
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast paced environment and are passionate about providing quality patient care, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role within the Healthcare industry
- Experience with Medicare DVA and Private Health
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Possessing basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to communicate with clarity both verbally (face-to-face and telephone) and written
- Ability to use computer systems in a paperless medical practice – competence required in Word and Excel
- Delivery of excellent client service (to internal and/or external clients)
How to Apply:
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. A letter and resume must also be attached.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.