Administration Officer / Medical Receptionist - Icon Cancer Centre, Moorabbin VIC
Join the Administration Team at our Brand New Cancer Centre, Co-located with Holmesglen Private Hospital.
Key Points – The Opportunity
- Deliver Exceptional Patient Care with a Supportive, Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Join a Team That Enjoys Getting to Know and Helping Our Patients
- Permanent Part Time Position, 38 hours per fortnight on a Monday to Friday roster – South East Melbourne Location
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into Asia and New Zealand. With over 700 employees, our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 16 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres, integrating medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy, offering a uniquely comprehensive suite of services for cancer patients.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity available for a part-time Administration Officer / Medical Receptionist to join our new team in Moorabbin, Victoria. Reporting to the Administration Manager, this role will be responsible for the delivery of administrative services, providing exceptional customer service to all patients, their carers', other external clients as well as your colleagues.
- Welcoming patients, collecting and entering personal details.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Answering telephone calls and responding to enquiries.
- Entering and processing patient billing and balancing daily banking.
- Monitoring and assessing the administration care path of all patients.
- Maintaining and managing patient information.
About the person we're going to hire:
We are looking for an experienced Administration Officer with experience in the healthcare industry and outstanding customer service to join our team. We are looking for someone who is proactive, personable and enthusiastic about the role.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role within the Healthcare industry.
- Experience with Medicare, DVA and Private Health billing.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with clarity both verbally (face-to-face and telephone) and in written form.
- Ability to use computer systems – competence required in Word and Excel.
- Delivery of excellent client service (to internal and/or external clients).
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below and attaching your resume and covering letter.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.