Icon Group is Australia’s largest private cancer care provider, incorporating hospital pharmacies, integrated cancer care and pharmaceutical compounding. We built the group on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
Every person at Icon Group plays an important role in delivering this exceptional care. Within our Human Resources Service Delivery team, we have a position available immediately for an Administrator at our global head office in South Brisbane.
The service-focused role supports Icon Group leaders by responding to requests for HR information and advice, completing requests raised via a central HR Inbox. Playing a part in ensuring the group has the right employees in the right role at the right time, you will manage the processing of employment contracts and position change requests.
Other administrative responsibilities include:
- Employee documentation and letter generation
- Employment changes and amendments
- Creation and maintenance of personnel files and data
- Support of cyclical HR programs such as Annual Remuneration Review
- Immigration and visa processes
- Coordination of pre-employment screening requirements
In addition, it is critical that you can show us:
- An understanding of HR concepts
- Solid experience in an administration role (ideally a really busy one!)
- An eye for detail when processing a high volume of work
- The ability to engage, influence and manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Business acumen and reporting skills
See how Icon Group is making a difference in the community, delivering exceptional care to ease the cancer burden in Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.