Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6-day oncology hospitals, 16 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide opportunities within an ideal environment to develop your experience, and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team. Reporting to the State Manager (WA/SA), the primary purpose of this role is to support and promote the development and delivery of effective, patient and customer focused business development within our Western Australia cancer services (specifically radiation oncology, haematology and medical oncology), whilst working closely with the Site Managers. The BDM will identify activities to support business growth with a primary focus on building GP, specialist and local community awareness of our Icon Cancer Centres, our standards, services and access. This part-time permanent role (2-3 days per week) will work with our business development manager in a job share capacity.
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Relationship Building
- Marketing, Public Relations and Communications
Our dynamic and innovative teams collaborate closely to maintain a team focus on providing cutting edge radiation therapy techniques and cancer related services. We are looking for a person who is highly enthusiastic, motivated and quick to adapt in a supportive environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Skills & Experience:
- A current open driver’s licence.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or a Health related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with business development strategies within a private healthcare environment specifically Oncology.
- Evidence of success in initiating/facilitating business growth strategies.
- Proven sales and negotiations experience which is data driven and achieves outcomes in line with targets and budgets.
- Success in identifying new opportunities and developing new markets in line with organisational strategy.
- Experience in the Health Sector, Marketing or Sales.
How to Apply:
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a face paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below a covering letter and resume must be attached.