Casual Pharmacist - Launceston| Deliver comprehensive pharmacy services | Work for a growing company with opportunities to grow and progress!
At Icon. You Can.
We have an opportunity for a casual Pharmacist to join our dynamic team at Epic Pharmacy based in Kings Meadows in Launceston Tasmania. You will provide clinical pharmacy services to customers, ensuring that all pharmacy activities are completed to a high standard while supporting the quality use of medicines.
This is an exciting opportunity to further enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment. We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth and improvement in patient outcomes.
We are also looking for full-time or part-time pharmacists to join the team!
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Support customers and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicine
Who are we?
About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a pharmacist, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time in lieu offered for weekend roster
Who are we looking for?
- Be a current AHPRA registered pharmacist with previous experience in an Australian based pharmacy
- Strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
- Previous dispensing experience in an Australian based pharmacy
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.