Clinical Lead RT or Charge RT
- Are you looking to progress your career to the next level?
- Are you ready to develop your leadership and management skills in radiotherapy?
- Do you enjoy working in a supportive & positive learning environment?
- Are you interested to using innovative and cutting-edge technology?
- Do you fancy a laid-back tropical lifestyle?
If your answer is YES, we would love to hear from you!
Fantastic opportunity to develop and bring your leadership and management skills to this rewarding role in an integrated oncology centre. We are seeking a full time Clinical Lead Radiation Therapist/or a Charge Radiation Therapist to join our team in beautiful tropical city of Mackay. The primary purpose of this role will be to provide leadership and management of the planning and treatment units. The successful candidate will be responsible for the unit’s operation and will require an ongoing commitment to the provision of technical supervision and support for all Radiation Therapists. This role will report to the Site Manager and operate in a full-time (12month contract) capacity, working 76 hours per fortnight over a 9-day fortnight.
What We Offer:
- 12 Month Contract Full-Time Position – Mackay Location
- State of the art equipment & advanced techniques including;
-Siemens CT Scanner
-Eclipse Planning System
- Career Development Opportunities in clinical space as well as management/leadership areas
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
If you are interested in the above position, please click on the Apply link and attach your cover letter and resume.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.