Clinical Nurse – Icon Cancer Centre, Adelaide SA
- Fantastic Career Development Opportunity
- Further your Experience in Medical Oncology, Haematology, Immunotherapy and Clinical Trials
- Permanent Full-Time Position – Kurralta Park SA - Location
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 16 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the role:
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Nurse to join our talented nursing team in Adelaide. This position is based at the Tennyson Centre (Kurralta Park) location and is responsible for delivering exceptional patient care in a safe environment to patients and their families/carers. This role reports to the Nurse Manager and operates on a full time permanent capacity, working 76 hours per fortnight.
Working at Icon Cancer Centre:
Working within a team of enthusiastic and highly motivated cancer nurses you will:
- Provide exceptional cancer care to our patients and their families
- Deliver an unparalleled patient experience
- Manage and coordinate the administration of chemotherapy and supportive care treatments in a busy day hospital environment
- Support and encourage the development of less experienced nursing staff
- Provide leadership and support to the nursing team
- Promote clinical excellence with an emphasis on safe and high quality nursing practice
In return you will be offered competitive remuneration and employment conditions, a staff recognition program, education and learning support and the opportunity to be part of a supportive and dynamic team.
What does it take?
To join our team, you should meet the following requirements:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Oncology Nursing
- Chemotherapy competent with advanced level clinical knowledge and skills in managing haematology and oncology patients
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Post-graduate oncology nursing qualification
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients and stakeholders, please attach a cover letter and resume to your application using the ‘Apply’ button.