Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Epic’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Flexible working arrangements for a positive work/life balance
- A leadership team who reward hard work and faster career progression
- Informative training and professional development opportunity
- A values-driven company culture that rewards its people
About the role:
Join an amazing team on a permanent full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career and be responsible for delivering optimum patient centred pharmacy care in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment. Work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and participate in Saturday morning shifts and oncall roster.
Just 30 minutes away from Byron Bay, you will work onsite at the prestigious St Vincent’s Private Hospital in Lismore. The hospital provides a wide range of services in acute surgical, medical, rehabilitation, oncology and palliative care. You will be responsible for providing optimum patient-focused pharmacy care in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Counsel patients on the proper use of medicines
- Check the accuracy of prescriptions dispensed by pharmacy technicians
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Conduct ward collection and delivery rounds
- Support, liaise and educate patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Involvement in quality and research activities within the department
We are seeking a passionate individual who is keen to work collaboratively in a team environment. You will have the ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism.
- Current pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Experience working as a registered pharmacist in a community or hospital environment
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Community pharmacists with excellent knowledge of the PBS encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.