Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Epic’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
About the role:
Full-time 10-month contract to join our collaborative team as a Clinical Pharmacist at the West Gippsland Hospital in Warragul. Delivering optimum patient centred pharmaceutical care, you will be required to work Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Work with an expert team of local staff and doctors to provide clinical pharmacy services across a variety of settings, including General Medical, General Surgical, Maternity/Paediatric, Geriatric Evaluation and Management and Oncology within the public hospital.
Warragul is conveniently located and is approximately 60 minutes’ drive to many recreational activities ranging from the Melbourne CBD, Victorian snowfields and Victoria’s beaches.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
We are seeking a highly driven and team-oriented pharmacist who has the ability to deliver a high standard of customer service with sensitivity, compassion and professionalism. You will also have high attention to detail and strong time managment and prioritisation skills.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Experience working as a Registered Pharmacist
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please click ‘Apply Now’ and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.