About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovation, Connecting, Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Flexible working arrangements for a positive work/life balance
- Informative training and professional development opportunity
- A values-driven company culture that rewards its people
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
Join an amazing team on a permanent full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career and be responsible for delivering optimum patient centred pharmacy care in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment.
We do all of the conventional pharmacy roles from our community pharmacy plus service patients receiving treatment at the prestigious St Vincent’s Private Hospital, provide oncology services, supply aged care facilities and work on various niche projects.
About the location:
Located in the northern rivers district of NSW just 30min from the coastal towns and beaches of Ballina, Lennox Head, and Byron Bay, Lismore has something to offer everyone. You’ll find nature and rainforest walks, pristine secluded beaches, artistic offerings and culinary adventures just minutes from your doorstep
- Check the accuracy of prescriptions dispensed by pharmacy technicians
- Counsel patients on the proper use of medicines
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Support, liaise and educate patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Involvement in quality and research activities within the department
We are seeking a passionate individual who is keen to work collaboratively in a team environment. You will have the ability to address patient needs with sensitivity and professionalism.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.