About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Informative and structured training
- Unique opportunities across the organisation
- Professional development opportunity
About the role:
Exciting permanent part-time position available (28 hours per week) at our pharmacy in Brisbane Waters Private Hospital. You will be required to work Tuesday – Friday, hours ranging between 8:30am - 4:30pm. You will work closely with the hospital team and focus on delivering high-quality clinical pharmacy service to patients.
This is an amazing chance to expand your knowledge and work within a highly regarded hospital that provides services in surgical, rehabilitation, geriatrics, infectious diseases and more.
- Support and counsel patients on the proper use of medicines
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Support, liaise and educate hospital staff
- Clinical governance
As a self-sufficient pharmacist, you will have high attention to detail and the ability to efficiently manage your workload. You will also have the ability to solve problems and develop strong professional relationships with patients, carers and hospital staff.
- Current pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in an Australian based pharmacy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
How to apply?
If this sound like the role for you, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.