- Collaborative and supportive team
- Structured training provided
- Work set hours, Monday – Friday
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Work for a successful Australian company
- No weekend shifts
- Valued staff rewards and recognition program
- Informative induction and structured training
- Unique opportunities across organisation
- Professional development opportunity
About the role:
Full-time 12-month contract available to join our friendly and supportive team at our facility in Mount Kuring-gai. Working alongside other pharmacy technicians and pharmacists, you will be based in the office where you will be an important part of dispensing chemotherapy and associated medications to patients being treated in clinics all across New South Wales.
Due to the requirements of the business, you will be required to work Monday - Friday between 10am - 6pm.
- Dispense and supply chemotherapy drugs and pharmacy products
- Generate delivery dockets and reports
- Assemble orders for dispatch to clinics
- Data entry
- Assist procurement officer with responsibilities to maintain stock control
- Participate in stock taking
- Assist customer relations officer in triaging phone calls and emails
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow processes
- Good team player
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You don’t have pharmacy experience? That’s okay! If you have a willingness to learn, we will provide you with structured training.
How to apply?
Directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.