Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia, and provides access for patients to medical oncology, clinical haematology and radiation oncology clinical trials.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Informative training and professional development
- Competitive salary package
- Access to some of the nation’s leading clinicians, physicists and radiation therapists
About the role:
Permanent opportunity to work 4 or 5 days per week. Join our collaborative research team based in our Icon Cancer Centre within the Gold Coast University Hospital, where you will be responsible for research activities across our Gold Coast sites.
- Co-ordinate and conduct clinical research in a manner consistent with the Icon strategic vision and the achievement of Icon Group strategic goals
- Support the day to day management and coordination of workload associated with clinical research activity
- Liaison, consultation and support of current and future Principal Investigators and Sub Investigators to ensure support and engagement of the Research portfolio
- Travel between the Gold Coast Icon clinic locations as needed to support the conduct and oversight of cross-clinic research
- Facilitate the attributable, legible, contemporaneous, original and accurate collection of source data
- Collect, process and dispatch samples and other materials required by clinical research protocols
- Continually seek out ways to improve aspects of clinical research management
- Act as the main contact for Icon clinic staff for specific clinical trials and research projects
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to join our team. You will have the ability to manage your workflow and be able to build solid relationships with various stakeholders. You will have a vision and a passion to grow our clinical trials portfolio and inspire more Icon staff to be involved in clinical research. You must be an independent self-starter with great team skills.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant clinical experience is required
- At least 2 years’ experience in coordination of clinical research
- Previous experience in Oncology, radiation therapy and/or haematology
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Current Driver’s License
How to apply?
Directly apply through this advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the position.