Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Career progression and the opportunity to gain hands-on experience
- Flexible working arrangements for a positive work/life balance
- Informative training and professional development opportunity
About the role:
We have an exciting position for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our collaborative research team based in the Epworth Richmond Centre. Full-time 12-month maternity leave contract where you will be responsible for research activities across Victorian and Tasmanian sites. Reporting to the Research Team Leader, you will coordinate and conduct clinical research, while supporting the day-to-day management of the workload associated with the clinical trials.
- Co-ordinate and conduct clinical research in a manner consistent with the Icon strategic vision and the achievement of Icon Group strategic goals
- Support the day-to-day management and coordination of workload associated with clinical research activity
- Liaise and support current and future investigators to ensure support and engagement of the Research portfolio
- Travel between multiple clinic locations as needed to support the conduct and oversight of cross-clinic research and be actively involved in new Research site development
- Facilitate the attributable, legible, contemporaneous, original and accurate collection of source data
- Collect, process and dispatch samples and other materials required by clinical research protocols
- Assist in the streamlining of processes to ensure the highest quality and efficiency of research activity and trial management is performed
- Act as the main contact for Icon clinic staff for specific clinical trials and research projects
We are seeking a passionate individual who is eager to join our team and takes initiative. You will have the ability to manage your workflow and be able to build solid relationships with various stakeholders. You will have a vision and a passion to grow our clinical trials portfolio and inspire more Icon staff to be involved in clinical research. You must be an independent self-starter with great team skills.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant clinical experience is required
- Previous experience in Oncology, radiation therapy and/or haematology is desirable
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Current Driver’s License
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.