Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia, and provides access for patients to medical oncology, clinical haematology and radiation oncology clinical trials.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Informative training and professional development
- Competitive salary package
- Access to some of the nation’s leading clinicians, physicists and radiation therapists
About the role:
Permanent full-time opportunity to join our collaborative research team based at the Icon Cancer Centre in South Brisbane. This is an amazing chance to work in a high-volume oncology and haematology clinical trial unit, along with gaining experience in emerging phase 1 oncology clinical trials and access to leading technology.
- Provide high level support to Icon Principal Investigators in the conduct and day to day management of clinical trials
- Manage and conduct the clinical trial portfolio including the trial coordination, recruitment, participant and team member education and communication
- Ensure that clinical research carried out within Icon is conducted in accordance with Good Clinical Practice, the NHMRC National Statement and Icon policies
- Contribute to the financial management of the business unit to ensure that trial participants are tracked and patient payment data is submitted in a timely fashion
- Communicate effectively with trial participants to ensure that trial related procedures are booked appropriately and compliance to attendance for trial visits is maintained
- Actively attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to independently solve problems. With relevant research experience, you will have the ability to manage your workflow and build rapport with various stakeholders through strong effective communication.
We are open to considering a highly skilled medical oncology or haematology nurse, as training in clinical trials is provided OR applicants with a bachelors degree in relevant health sciences or allied health field.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please click ‘apply now’ and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.