Clinical Research Coordinator - Richmond, VIC
Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees’ company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia.
With more than half of Icon Cancer Centre locations participating in clinical trials and with over 60 GCP trained investigators, Icon offers Australia’s largest private cancer clinical trials program.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Very competitive remuneration along with valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Career progression and the opportunity to gain hands-on experience
- Flexible working arrangements for a positive work/life balance
- Informative training and professional development opportunity
About the role:
We have an exciting position for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our collaborative research team based in the Epworth Richmond Centre. This is a permanent, part-time position (45.6 hour fortnight) where you will be responsible for research activities across Victorian and Tasmanian sites. Reporting to the Research Team Leader, you will coordinate and conduct clinical research, while supporting the day-to-day management of the workload associated with the clinical trials. The successful applicant will receive the relevant training to ensure every chance for success.
- Co-ordinate and conduct clinical research in a manner consistent with the Icon strategic vision and the achievement of Icon Group strategic goals
- Support the day-to-day management and coordination of workload associated with clinical research activity
- Liaise and support current and future investigators to ensure support and engagement of the Research portfolio
- Travel between multiple clinic locations as needed to support the conduct and oversight of cross-clinic research and be actively involved in new Research site development
- Facilitate the attributable, legible, contemporaneous, original and accurate collection of source data
- Collect, process and dispatch samples and other materials required by clinical research protocols
- Assist in the streamlining of processes to ensure the highest quality and efficiency of research activity and trial management is performed
- Act as the main contact for Icon clinic staff for specific clinical trials and research projects
We are seeking a passionate individual who is eager to join our team and takes initiative. You will have the ability to manage your workflow and be able to build solid relationships with various stakeholders. You will have a vision and a passion to grow our clinical trials portfolio and inspire more Icon staff to be involved in clinical research. You must be an independent self-starter with great team skills.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant clinical experience is required
- Previous experience in Oncology, radiation therapy and/or haematology is desirable
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Current Drivers Licence
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, apply now! Please include a cover letter that describes your interest in this unique research coordinator position.
If you have any questions about the role or would like to discuss the position, please contact the Clinical Research Coordinator Team Lead, Phoebe Martin – email@example.com
Learn more about Research at Icon: https://iconcancercentre.com.au/research/
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.