Clinical Services Attendant – Auchenflower, Brisbane QLD
- Opportunity to Make a Difference
- Fantastic Work Life Balance Opportunity
- Casual Position – Auchenflower, Brisbane QLD Location
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the role:
We currently have a wonderful opportunity for someone with customer service experience to join our Wesley Icon Cancer Centre team (located in the Wesley Hospital Medical Centre Auchenflower) in the role of Clinical Services Attendant. The overall purpose of this position is to support the Day Oncology Unit by ensuring our patients receive refreshments during their treatments, maintaining a clean and safe day hospital environment and providing basic support to the nursing and administration teams. In this role, you will report to the Nursing Manager. This role will operate in a casual adhoc capacity, covering operational shift hours from 0630hrs to 1800hrs Monday to Friday.
- Providing support to patients by ensuring their overall comfort during their admission and attending to their dietary needs
- Assist the nursing team with basic clinical support
- Assist the administration team with basic administrative support
- Maintain a clean environment and action facility maintenance tasks as required.
- Maintain required stock levels
- Utilising the purchase order system to maintain appropriate levels
- Re-stocking clinical area
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Professional, efficient and friendly manner
- Your ability to be a genuine team player willing to support your colleagues as required
- Ability to communicate with patients in a friendly, compassionate and caring manner
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs
How to Apply:
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment with career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below a covering letter and resume must be attached.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.