About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovation, Connecting, Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Focus on professional development
- Paid parental leave
- Structured training and induction provided
About the role:
Permanent full-time opportunity based at the Hollywood Private Hospital in Nedlands. You will assist and support the pharmacist in providing clinical pharmacy services within the ward or clinical care environment; ensuring high-level clinical, administrative and technical standards of pharmacy service are met across the health service organisation.
- Uphold the supply and maintenance of imprest medicines, including imprest reviews and the analysis of drug usage reports
- Participate in stock take processes
- Dispense and coordinate the supply of discharge medicines.
- Under the direction of a pharmacist, communicate with patients, carers or community health professionals to obtain information to support the documentation of a Best Possible Medication History
- Assist the pharmacist with clinical prioritisation
- Identify patients requiring a supply of medicines on discharge or requiring medication counselling
- Provide education sessions for pharmacy, medical or nursing staff on pharmacy-related administrative topics or other topics within scope of practice
We are looking for a proactive and self-sufficient Pharmacy Technician. You will have the ability to manage your own workload and independently take initiative, but also integrate within the team.
With at least 2 years dispensing experience in an Australian based pharmacy, you will have high attention to detail and strong professional communication skills. Having the ability to independently solve problems is necessary to succeeding in this role.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.