Cloud Platforms Engineer – Icon Group, South Brisbane (Head Office), Qld
Key Points – The Opportunity
- Competitive Remuneration
- Implement and Manage Azure Cloud Solutions on a Global Scale
- Join a Rapidly Expanding Company with Career Advancement Opportunities
- Permanent Full Time Position, 38 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, Flexibility of Hours, South Brisbane, QLD
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. The Group is built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally. This care is delivered by a strong, experienced and passionate multidisciplinary team with a common focus to deliver the best care possible.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Cloud Platforms Engineer to join us on a permanent full-time basis at our head office in South Brisbane. This role is designed to assist in the operations of Icon Group’s IT infrastructure covering cloud platforms, primarily Azure with a global scale. This role supports Icon Group’s infrastructure across all divisions and geographies both domestic and internationally.
Among general infrastructure responsibilities your focus will be on maintaining and improving our Azure based cloud platforms with multiple international locations. You will ensure the platform is well maintained and enable the business to gain value from these services.
The Primary Responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensuring systems are maintained to a high standard with upgrades and patches.
- Critical incident response after-hours.
- Incident and service request response.
- Comply with all Icon Group policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of compliance to security requirements for environments.
- Assisting the Service Desk in resolving issues raised regarding the environment.
- Liaising with relevant teams to assist in defect resolution.
- Assist in developing plans to be scoped in to budget.
- Maintain design and operational support documents for systems.
- Assist in maintaining relevant knowledge base articles.
- Strong automation skills using PowerShell, Python etc.
- Microsoft Azure Certification.
- Experienced in implementing Azure cloud solutions.
- Strong understanding of Azure services and design (IaaS, PaaS, virtualisation, virtual networks, site recovery etc).
- Experience with containers and Azure Kubernetes Solutions (AKS).
- Knowledgeable with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform etc).
- Understanding DevOps CI/CD tools and processes (Azure DevOps).
- Ability to prioritise workload in response to client requirements.
- Ability to work independently while being able to build collaborative relationships.
- Experience in forecasting project ideas and contributing to budget estimates.
If you meet the above criteria and want to join a successful and supportive team, please apply below by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.