Internal Communication Officer (Content and Editorial) - Icon Group
Create and deliver various digital and copy content for our 3000+ employees to ultimately drive engagement, communicate news & information, provide recognition and foster a sense of authentic belonging for our people.
About the role:
Icon’s Internal Communication team has gone from strength to strength over the past two years, and we’re ready to expand! This full-time permanent opportunity will see you join our collaborative and fast-paced Brand and Communication team.
Based at head office in South Brisbane, you will be part of our growing global brand that is dedicated to providing quality patient care. Supporting our Group Internal Communication Lead, you will be responsible for driving much of our internal publishing that includes developing eye-catching updates for our Intranet Group News Feed, collaborating with team members to help them publish thought provoking blogs on our new Reward, Recognition and Benefits hub, ignite! and develop a frequent e-news called Connected that serves to educate and inform our key business divisions on a monthly basis.
You should love writing and creating content as much as you enjoy working with people – our Internal Communication team is dedicated to connecting our global teams with the information, tools, and opportunities they need to do their jobs and thrive at Icon. While this role will involve significant content work (so you should be very comfortable with using different content management systems and creative tools and working to deadlines) you will also be involved in staff engagement initiatives and events.
- Support the development and management of internal communication channels and content including SharePoint intranet, staff emails, programs and communications campaigns for staff audiences
- Support the development and maintenance of the internal communication content calendar that manages all internal activity happening across the Group
- Develop professional relationships and build rapport with leaders, managers and supervisors to deliver internal communications support to the business, including planning, preparation, and delivery of business-as-usual content plus internal campaign materials
- Ensure creative content and production of quality communication materials are consistent with Group values, corporate objectives and corporate identity
- Support Group Internal Communication Lead to develop content and monitor internal communications channels and audiences in line with Group vision and goals.
We are seeking a passionate and self-motivated person who can take responsibility for their work and collaborate with numerous stakeholders within the business. You should love working with people just as much as you enjoy writing and creating content across multiple online and offline channels. With at least two years demonstrable communication and digital media experience, you will have strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, along with strong digital content and user experience skills across a range of channels.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Why choose Icon?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a rapidly growing reach into New Zealand, Asia and beyond. With over 3,000 employees company-wide, the Group includes over 50 cancer centres, three specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, three chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 60 pharmacies and the nation’s largest private cancer clinical trials program. Icon exists to deliver the best healthcare possible as close to home as possible for cancer patients across their global network.
Developing content and communication for multiple healthcare portfolios and a diverse international and multicultural workforce is a rare opportunity! As a purpose-led organisation, Icon Group is committed to turning the dial on healthcare outcomes in Australia and globally.
If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding role that supports our frontline team to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients globally, this is your opportunity!
Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Professional development program
- Paid parental leave
- Reward, recognition, and staff benefits program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
How to apply?
Simply click ‘Apply Now’ and attach your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the role