- Permanent job
- Option to work full-time or part-time
- Training provided
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Paid parental leave
- Structured training and induction provided
- Flexibility to increase hours if part-time
About the role:
Opportunity to join our collaborative Epic Pharmacy team on a permanent full-time or part-time basis. Flexibility on the number of hours worked if part-time, with the option to pick up additional hours to cover staff leave. We require someone to commit to covering shifts Monday - Friday between 8am - 5pm.
As a courier, you’ll be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery services in line with our service standards to our customers.
- Daily delivery of oncology medication to any of our oncology centres, including Tweed Heads, Byron Bay, Murwillumbah, Ballina, Grafton and Lismore
- Local deliveries to pharmacies, doctors surgeries, nursing homes and customers
- Maintain accurate records of delivery documentation
- Undertake stock management activities such as receiving and putting away stock
- Maintain the company motor vehicle and motor vehicle logbooks, ensuring the necessary care and maintenance requirements are carried out
- Ensure compliance with defined delivery schedules and work with the team to arrange alternate delivery options when required
- Support general operational requirements across the service where required
About the person we are looking to hire:
- Valid full (open) drivers licence
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to independently problem solve, ensuring service standards aren’t compromised
- Strong sense of accountability and personal responsibility toward your work
- High attention to detail
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.