About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovation, Connecting, Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Paid parental leave
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Informative training and induction process
About the role:
Join our fast-paced administrative team on a permanent full-time basis at the highly-regarded Epworth Hospital in Richmond. You will be the first point of contact for our hospital colleagues and provide administrative support to our retail and hospital pharmacy management teams, patients and customers. You will be part of a team dedicated to managing a high volume of calls where you will be required to assist and direct them to various departments within pharmacy.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday.
- Answer incoming calls through to the pharmacy switchboard and redirect them
- Meet and greet hospital colleagues, and visitors to the site
- Take orders for customers
- Sort, pack and dispatch mail
- Prepare meeting agendas
- File and archive documents
- Assist with any ad-hoc pharmacy administration
- Enthusiastic personality
- Previous experience in reception or multi-faceted administration
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.