Delivery Lead (Technology) – Icon Group, South Brisbane
- Lead Our Healthcare Delivery Projects Across Our Cancer Treatment, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Compounding Operations, Coordinating the Implementation of Healthcare Applications and Technical Infrastructure.
- Support Our Project Managers, Coordinators and Internal Stakeholders to Deliver Initiatives in Alignment with Icon’s Strategic Project Pipelines
- Excellent REM Package and Work Flexibility with a Successful, Expanding Organisation - Icon Group Head Office, 22 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, Qld
About the Role:
Due to consistent business expansion, new ventures and the recent implementation of an Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, we are seeking applications for a Delivery Lead, ideally with a background in technical project delivery within a healthcare network. The delivery lead role will manage a team of project managers and coordinators to facilitate the planning and implementation of IT projects across our Cancer Treatment Centres, Pharmacy Centres, and large Chemotherapy Compounding facilities. Icon Group is committed to consistently extending our reach throughout both urban and remote communities in Australia, as well as continuing our global operations. Our roadmap includes several new purpose-built centres and facilities, as well as new acquisitions, technical infrastructure changes and new healthcare applications (with a heavy focus on new technology within Radiation Oncology). These projects require significant planning and coordination via the Enterprise PMO, Delivery Leads, Project Managers and Coordinators.
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for the planning, management and coordination of technical projects concerning healthcare delivery within Icon Group and will work closely with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO). They will drive the shaping and delivery of healthcare technology projects, engaging broadly across the business in order to achieve results for our respective business verticals. The role will implement effective governance and reporting across the pipeline and will be a key member of the project management operations.
Here’s your chance to join a successful and expanding organisation as a senior member and add value to Icon Group as we continue to grow.
We are seeking an adaptable and proactive Delivery Lead with demonstrated experience leading technical project teams, prioritising pipelines and effectively engaging a broad range of business stakeholders. Specifically, we’re looking for the following attributes:
- Excellent project and program management expertise
- Demonstrated experience with execution, tracking and measuring results across portfolios
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Oversee and coordinate dependencies across the initiatives in the portfolio and resolve or escalate conflicts.
- Ability to Direct the creation and maintenance of portfolio documentation and artifacts.
- Experience with Demand management and strategic alignment of projects and programs across a portfolio.
- Detailed understanding of managing resource requirements and project finances
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with exceptional capacity to liaise, mediate and negotiate in order to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Experience working with applications in the healthcare delivery space (Varian, STM, Totalcare, Aria).
- Technical experience implementing Radiation Oncology software applications.
Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 40 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 60 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
As a purpose-led organisation, we are committed to changing the dial on healthcare outcomes across Asia Pacific and beyond. Icon exists to deliver the best healthcare possible as close to home as possible for patients across the globe.
Our future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding role that supports our frontline team to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients globally, this is the opportunity for you!
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.