Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Epic’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
We currently have an exciting permanent full-time opportunity for a Director of Pharmacy to lead our fast-paced team at the highly regarded Wesley Hospital. Working with one of Queensland’s largest private hospitals, you will ensure that our patients and customers receive the best quality health care and a positive patient journey experience.
You will join a company that is rapidly growing and offers personal and professional growth and development.
- Management of pharmacy operations for a 535-bed hospital which includes clinical, dispensary, inventory and oncology services
- Lead and manage a dynamic team of pharmacists, technicians and assistants
- Ensure the provision of patient focussed, high quality clinical and pharmaceutical supply services to the hospital
- Foster a positive workplace culture through exemplary leadership practices and role modelling behaviour
- Participate with other senior pharmacy leaders in setting the strategy and culture of the business
- Be accountable for financial and human resources management of the pharmacy department
- Work with the pharmacy practice unit to implement and optimize medication management policies and enhance pharmacy services
- Lead the pharmacy service redesign program that is being implemented within the hospital service
- Play an instrumental part in carrying out our vision
- Demonstrate extensive working experience as a registered pharmacist with substantial experience in hospital pharmacy management
- Ability to direct and manage pharmacy services including strategic, clinical and workforce planning within budget and prescribed time frames
- Ability to foster relationships with hospital staff, executives and other stakeholders
- Outstanding ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to provide expert advice and implement relevant legislation, medication safety standards, policy, procedures and guidelines
- Performance focused with attention to business KPIs and service levels
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.