Are you a Dispensary Technician who loves delivering care and service in the local community?
Looking for a company with plenty of opportunities to grow and progress?
Want to be part of a connected, successful team who truly care about you?
At Icon. You Can.
As a Pharmacy Technician at Epic Pharmacy at St John of God Hospital in Murdoch, you’ll make a daily difference to the lives of people in the local community. You’ll deliver exceptional pharmacy services for our client hospitals and their patients. And you’ll do it with an innovative, multidisciplinary team of connected, caring people.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity to gain hands-on experience and further develop your knowledge and skills in a multidisciplinary environment. With the support of our leaders, you will provide excellent patient care and deliver high-quality pharmacy services.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Delivery of medications to hospital wards
- Inventory control and management
- Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
- Ensure patients and nursing staff receive the correct medication
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Dispensary Technician, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working along side a diverse and committed team of medical professionals who really care about you.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be committed to providing patient-centred pharmacy services
- Have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Be able to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- Have a high attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Minimum 2 years of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Dispensary Technician Certificate or equivalent as recognised by the Pharmacy Board of Australia
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Epic Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.