Why choose us?
Established over 50 years ago, Slade is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Slade's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Supportive leadership team
- Training provided
- Varied and unique career development pathways
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
Permanent part-time opportunity to work a few weekend shifts per month at the Mulgrave Private Hospital. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable hospital experience and work with a team of experienced who will be sharing their knowledge and guidance.
- Dispense and supply medication to inpatients and outpatients
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and medical staff
- Assist with retail sales and supply of S2 and S3 medicines
- Manage scripts and duplicates
- Assist with processing PBS claims
- Ensure patients and staff receive the correct medication
- Support patients, hospital staff and associated employees
- Previous experience dispensing medication in a pharmacy
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Active and dependable team player
- Currently studying Bachelor of Pharmacy or relevant Technician Certificate is desirable
Training will be provided to the successful candidate but an interest in this field and a passion for learning will be essential.
How to apply?
Directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.