An exciting opportunity to get into hospital pharmacy with an ever-expanding company! We have a vacancy for a Dispensary Technician at our new Slade Pharmacy Richmond!
At Icon. You Can.
A great chance to get into hospital pharmacy!
We have an ongoing Saturday 9am-4pm shift available for a Pharmacy Technician to join our Slade Pharmacy team, based at the front entrance to the Epworth Private Hospital in Richmond. This is an exciting opportunity to further enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment and work with both the general public and private patients.
Perhaps you are a pharmacy assistant looking to progress your career into a dispensing role. We are willing to train the successful candidate in the dispensing process!
We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth and improvement in patient outcomes.
- Assist in the sale of S2 and S3 medicines while displaying an appropriate level of knowledge
- Dispense medications under supervision for hospital inpatients and outpatients
- Assist customers with general queries, including liaising with hospital staff
- Replenish stock and assist in maintaining inventory levels both in pharmacy and in the hospital
- Assist the pharmacy teams with other ad-hoc pharmaceutical duties
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a dispensary technician, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to improving patient outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Who are we looking for?
- Be adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work autonomously and within diverse team structures
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Minimum 1 year of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Certificate in pharmacy (community or hospital) or equivalent
If you are interested, please click apply now and attach your resume to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.