- Successful and Expanding Company
- Supportive and Collaborative Team Environment
- Permanent Position – Geebung Location
About the role:
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this role has overall responsibility for the management and coordination of all site based preventative and breakdown maintenance programs and ensuring this sterile manufacturing facility remains in an operational and compliant state for its 18/6 operation.
You will be responsible for overseeing the building management, mechanical, electrical, fire, security and environmental monitoring systems, and coordinating the maintenance work via our contractors and service providers. You will exhibit a strong understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice and be familiar with requirements of change management, quality risk management and good documentation practices.
This is a unique role that both allows and requires some flexibility. You’ll be participating in scheduled out of hours planned maintenance activities that might see you swap a weekday shift for a Saturday shift once a month. You’re obviously also involved in breakdown maintenance, the frequency of which can be determined by the way you manage the scheduled maintenance!
Based in our facility at our Geebung site, there is free onsite parking and we’re located walking distance from the train.
- Ensure all engineering activities are performed in accordance with requirement of the Quality Management System, regulation and policies
- Manage general facility and systems
- Maintain the plant and equipment register
- Plan, organise, schedule and supervise contractors performing preventative maintenance, certifications and calibrations on systems and the general facility
- Diagnose and attend to breakdown maintenance to maintain facility uptime
- Attend to day to day ad hoc repairs
- Identify improvement opportunities to facilitate productivity gains
- Attendance to out of hours planned maintenance activities
What we are looking for:
- Diploma or degree in technical field including, but not limited to mechanical or electrical
- Knowledge of GMP, cleanrooms, HVAC and electrical systems
- Considerable industry experience, preferably in Pharmaceutical sterile manufacturing
- Experience in change management, quality risk management and good documentation practices
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Advanced computer literacy combined with sound keyboarding skills
- Electrical licence would be considered favourably but not essential.
How to apply:
Have you ticked all the above boxes? Are you at the stage where you want to use your engineering knowledge to coordinate the maintenance activity via contractors? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below – a covering letter and resume must be attached.
Slade Health is a division of ICON Group, a major national and international cancer care provider.
Slade Health is an innovative national sterile compounding service provider with TGA Licensed manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. At Slade Health, we produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs, analgesics and antibiotics for use by patients in hospitals.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.