Full Stack Developer – Icon Group, South Brisbane (Head Office), Qld
Key Points – The Opportunity
- Competitive Remuneration + Supportive Team in an Open Plan Office
- Technologies/Languages (.Net, VueJS, SQL) working in an Agile environment
- Join a Rapidly Expanding Company with Career Advancement Opportunities
- Permanent Full Time Position, 38 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, Flexibility of Hours, South Brisbane, QLD
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. The Group is built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally. This care is delivered by a strong, experienced and passionate multidisciplinary team with a common focus to deliver the best care possible.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer to join us on a permanent full-time basis at our head office in South Brisbane. This role is a core delivery role that will be responsible for implementing functionality on our existing and emerging software product family. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. They will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside business analysts, architects, and other engineers.
This is an opportunity to work on a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to proactively engage in the design process and communicate with other stakeholders in both written and oral formats. We are looking for an individual with a desire to become part of a team with a long-term goal across multiple products in the fast moving and socially responsible sector.
The full stack developer role acts as a bridge between front and back-end developer teams and should have the ability to pitch in where necessary.
Your Primary Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing frontend website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end for web applications.
- Creating servers and databases.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and end user needs.
- Working with Business Analysts to understand and best implement solutions
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Desired Education / Qualifications:
- Diploma or university degree in information technology, engineering or related area or equivalent experience.
- Industry certifications related to development and process, especially agile and DevOps, and the Microsoft technical stack.
- 3+ years of experience building software systems.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
- Domain of computer science basics concepts, data structures, algorithms and patterns.
- Familiarity with Cloud technology.
- Experience in .Net Core.
- Familiarity with object-oriented RESTful web services.
- Experienced in Relational and non-relational databases, management and integration of different database programs such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Couchbase etc.
- Knowledge of professional software development best and secure practices.
If you meet the above criteria and want to join a successful and supportive team, please apply below by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.